The LIVING LAB project
An exhibition, master classes and pop-science shows from the world’s leading manufacturers of lab technology and equipment
The confined 74 + 56 sq.m area is where you will be able to see the equipment in action and examples of its use. You will have the chance to visit a separate, specialised venue where you can watch science shows and master classes.
Give molecular cuisine a try - it’s the most delicious food in the new Technopark!
Try the iced coffee with unique chips - you won’t find it anywhere else!
POP-SCIENCE SHOW PROGRAM (October 26 and 27, 12.00-16.00)
- ANALYSING APPLES 13.00-14.00 (Science show by the exhibition participants)
- PROWODA 14.00-15.00 (Pop-science show)
- Science buffet 12.00-13.00 and 15.00-16.00 (master classes)
October 27 (master classes by lab equipment manufacturers 10.30-12.00)
- ANALYSING METALS, ALLOYS, COMPOSITES 13.00-14.00 (Science show by the exhibition participants)
- THE BIG CHEMISTRY SHOW 14.00-15.00
- Molecular Food Chemistry 12.00-13.00, 15.00-16.00 (master classes)