New level of cluster policy
In many Russian regions, territorial clusters as a development tool reach leading positions, which will allow integrating existing clusters to one system in the future, including the establishment of superclusters at the national level and will gradually reduce the dependence on cluster participants on direct state financing.
- Differentiation of clusters by types and key factors of development success
- Orientation of programmes of cluster development support
- How to assess and compare clusters?
- Criteria of cluster success
- Support of the entrance to external markets including export support and investment raising.
Vladimir Popov Pravitel'stvo Kaluzhskoy oblasti
Aleksei Gusev AO "RVC"
Ivan Fedotov AIRR
Alexander Kobenko The Government of Samara region
Pavel Rudnik AIRR
Alexander Sedov MINISTERSTVO PROMYShLENNOSTI, NAUKI I NOVYH TEHNOLOGIY RESPUBLIKI MORDOVIYa
Dmitry Sharonov Pravitel'stvo Respubliki Bashkortostan
Artem Shadrin Ministerstvo Ekonomicheskogo Razvitiya Rossiyskoy Federacii